Margaritaville Cabana Info/Photos??

malonzo4

Anyone have any pictures of the cabana's at Margaritaville? After reading some of the posts on here we were considering reserving one. We are taking a Easter week cruise so I expect Margaritaville to be very crowded. So thought it may be worth the extra comfort.

Another idea we had was to head to Jacks immediately upon leaving the ship and hanging there and using their beach for a few hours then stopping by Margaritaville on the way back for a quick dip in the pool to rinse off and so our kids can check out the flo rider.

Never been to Grand Turk before so very unsure what to do any advice is appreciated as always!!!

Anyone have any pictures of the cabana's at Margaritaville? After reading some of the posts on here we were considering reserving one. We are taking a Easter week cruise so I expect Margaritaville to be very crowded. So thought it may be worth the extra comfort.

Another idea we had was to head to Jacks immediately upon leaving the ship and hanging there and using their beach for a few hours then stopping by Margaritaville on the way back for a quick dip in the pool to rinse off and so our kids can check out the flo rider.

Never been to Grand Turk before so very unsure what to do any advice is appreciated as always!!!

I saw your post yesterday but didn't answer since I thought someone else could better answer your questions, but I'll give it a try.

We were on a cruise last May and spent a day in Grand Turk. While we didn't spend the day at the Margaritaville and pool area, we were there for about 10 minutes and I did get some pictures. In two of the pictures, which I'll post, you can see the cabanas. Unfortunately these pictures don't really show detail of the cabanas, just what they look like from the outside.

It was our first time to Grand Turk and we really liked it. It was cloudy and windy the day we were there, but the sun finally broke out a couple of hours before we left. We walked around the "point" over to the conch "graveyard" (that is to the right if you are looking at Grand Turk from the ship). We were hoping to snorkel in that area (around the point) as well, but with it being cloudy and windy, the water was choppy and we didn't think we'd see much. We came back and spent a little while in the Margaritaville shop and headed to the pool and looked around there for about 10 minutes before heading to Jack's Shack. We had all intentions of coming back to Margaritaville and enjoying the pool/bar, but we ended up staying at Jack's. Jack's was very nice and a great "beach" atmosphere. After Jack's, we had just enough time to head to the shops in the cruise terminal to look around and pick up a few things.

If you are looking for ideas on what to do, there are also many other threads on this board discussing different things to do in Grand Turk, whether just enjoying it as a beach day, renting a golf cart to tour the island on your own, Margaritaville, Jack's Shack, Governor's Beach, Pillory Beach, Cockburn Town, snorkeling, an excursion through the cruise ship and etc. If you had any other questions, I'll do my best to answer them for you and I'm sure others will help too. I hope this helps.

View of Margaritaville and pool from the ship. The cabanas are the small buildings surrounding the pool

100_7464.jpg

Not a great picture of the cabanas, but some of them can be seen on the opposite side from where I was standing, behind the chairs & umbrellas.

100_7449.jpg

Thank you so much for the info.. as of this time think I'm leaning towards checking the conch grave yard then walking over to Jacks and head back with enough time to buy some stuff and check out Margaritaville.

The kids want to do the flo rider so I just figured it give me an excuse to dip in their pool maybe have a cocktail poolside before heading back.

Photos looked great btw... can't wait to leave!

Archived