TLC - EXTREME CRUISE SHIPS at 12:00am

Tapi

For those of you staying up late and want to watch some cruise ship related TV shows, TLC is repeating "Extreme Cruise Ships", featuring the behind the scenes of the Oasis of the Seas.

I just finished watching this show (it was shown at 10pm, but they're showing it again at 12am est), and it's pretty interesting. The show is mostly about the debarkation/embarkation process, but it gives some insightful information about getting the ship ready for the next sailing, passengers who miss the ship, denied boarding due to improper documentation, and what happens to items left behind.

Enjoy!

For those of you staying up late and want to watch some cruise ship related TV shows, TLC is repeating "Extreme Cruise Ships", featuring the behind the scenes of the Oasis of the Seas.

I just finished watching this show (it was shown at 10pm, but they're showing it again at 12am est), and it's pretty interesting. The show is mostly about the debarkation/embarkation process, but it gives some insightful information about getting the ship ready for the next sailing, passengers who miss the ship, denied boarding due to improper documentation, and what happens to items left behind.

Enjoy!

Just watched it, and it was very interesting. That ship is amazing, I'd need a B2B cruise just to learn where everything is. I enjoy the Spirit size ships, but I need to hit that some time soon.

I missed it too....From TLC's website future air dates:

Oct 26, 7:00 pm

(60 minutes)

Oct 27, 2:00 am

(60 minutes)

Extreme Cruise Ship

TV-PG

Over a thousand feet long, 208 feet wide, and 5 times bigger than the Titanic...She's Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas - the largest passenger ship in the world! Now you have a front row seat for this behemoth's busiest day: the 12 hour Turnaround Day.

Hi. Watched the show last night. I am still amazed at how many people don't have the right documents. That would suck big time. And that is why I check the documents once, twice, three times. Never want to be denied boarding. I would hate to be that guy who has to tell them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived