Just Back, Pearl Eastern Caribbean

rikatine

We just returned from a wonderful week on the Pearl. We met so many great people from our Cruise Critic roll call and had an absolutely great experience. Were there any negatives? Sure, but overall it was so positive. Just got home, and it has been a long day, so I will work on a review of the trip. In the mean time, if I can help with any questions, please ask.

We did two excursions through NCL, and also went to GSC. Both our excursions were outstanding, we would recommend them.

Which NCL excursions did you do? Would love to hear your thoughts on them!

How was the weather - I am doing the Eastern next week,and so far the extended forecast is all rain, but not sure if that is just the usual tropical forecast for this time of year (basically having chance of rain every day?)

TIA!

Which NCL excursions did you do? Would love to hear your thoughts on them!

How was the weather - I am doing the Eastern next week,and so far the extended forecast is all rain, but not sure if that is just the usual tropical forecast for this time of year (basically having chance of rain every day?)

TIA!

We had a similar forecast, and ended up having very good weather. A couple of rain showers that passed right over, and it ended up being windy. Our last day on GSC, was mostly cloudy and windy, but we still hung out at the beach.

We did the Champagne Sail and Snorkel to St John (at St Thomas). It was perfect for us because it was not too crowded. Our group had both experienced and beginning snorkelers and we all enjoyed it. If you can't swim to shore, they will take you in a dinghy.

On Tortola, we did the Escape to Jost Van Dyke. It was paradise for us. Beautiful beach, mostly adults, not crowded. The captain took us out to the snorkel reef, then we had plenty of time at the beach. Snorkeling was not part of the trip, but he offered it anyway. We did not want to leave this place. The Soggy Dollar Bar is there, it was a lot of fun.

Archived