Opinions of Sirince during Ephesus Visit

Help!!!

Has anyone ever combined a tour of Ephesus with a visit to the town of Sirince?

If you have, was it an interesting destination?

We will be arriving in Izmir, so there is not a lot of time.

Thank you for your input and experience,

Wendy wwb

We did a private tour with Ekol. We did the jeep safari into the mountains in the morning, then to Sirince, then lunch and carpet visit (which we enjoyed btw) and then Ephesus with Terrace Houses. What a super day !

We were, however, docked in Kusadasi which is much closer. And our ship was docked from early morning until midnight. We cleaned up after our tour and went back ashore for dinner.

but, you asked about Sirince. Pronounced like syringe and add a long A on the end.

We found it to be as others posted......Getting touristy. But we did enjoy walking back INTO the village and shopping. This is where we bought all our stuff on this port stop. With limited time, you need to decide what your " must haves" are and work from there.

We did a private tour with Ekol. We did the jeep safari into the mountains in the morning, then to Sirince, then lunch and carpet visit (which we enjoyed btw) and then Ephesus with Terrace Houses. What a super day !

We were, however, docked in Kusadasi which is much closer. And our ship was docked from early morning until midnight. We cleaned up after our tour and went back ashore for dinner.

but, you asked about Sirince. Pronounced like syringe and add a long A on the end.

We found it to be as others posted......Getting touristy. But we did enjoy walking back INTO the village and shopping. This is where we bought all our stuff on this port stop. With limited time, you need to decide what your " must haves" are and work from there.

Hello texancruzer,

We are considering Ekol for our upcoming visit to Kusadasi.

Can you tell me more about the jeep safari? How many seats in the vehicle?

What did you see? Sounds like you had a very full day. How long was the tour with Ekol?

I have visited Ephesus (on land vacation) but this will be DH's first visit.

I think DH would enjoy the jeeps. We like to do something "different" on our excursions, so this may be perfect.

I love the food in Turkey. Did Ekol recommend restaurants for you?

THANKS

Archived