Pic of Conquest Cabin 6411

Desiree D

Recently back from the Conquest. Trying to post this panoramic view of our balcony cabin that sleeps 3, with two beds and a sofa that sleeps 1. This is "starboard" or the "right side" of the ship, considered "mid-ship" (though more aft than forward).

There were 2 of us cruising, as the third party had to cancel (before final payment). I feared we would have to change our cabin but thrilled we got to keep the cabin I chose at booking.

The first 2 days or so, the cabin was very cool, almost cold, but that was fixed and we were comfortable. We experienced NO noise issues, ran an electric fan once or twice- for the noise mostly, but it was not needed. The fans were brought in our carry-on with no problem. I also had brought soda and water (and a bottle of wine) in carry-on luggage with wheels- though bulky- had no problems as it was smaller than the specifics mentioned for carry ons (Carnival Website).

We brought everything we could possibly think of (including extension cord and power strip in carry-on) and had no issues and had plenty of space for all our junk. We had a fabulous cruise.

Our cabin steward was great (though I didn't catch his name). We also had late seating in the Monet, requested a table for 2- and had the most wonderful service and food. The best food for a cruise so far, I thought! Could just be me- but it was all good!

When anticipating our cruise, I would have LOVED to find a pic of our cabin, and some info. I hope this is helpful to someone.

Cruise Critics- is the BEST!!!!! And I love all the info, pics and stories posted on here!

Cheers!

I'll try to post more pics of this cabin....

• 2 years later...

Archived