What do your kids use to carry SeaPass on Ship?

maggieworkman

I have a 13 y.o. and 10 y.o DDs. I am trying to decide what I should get them to carry stuff around the ship. I expect they will be going to Adventure Ocean. They will need their Room cards (for soda sticker??) and what else? I figure they might want chapstick and their sunglasses?? I don't know. My older DD will be in the teen section and I think they have a special teen sunning deck so maybe she will want sun lotion and towel, etc.

I have no idea! I was thinking of getting one of those neck lanyards for their cards but is that enough? What if they want to carry a few other trinkets?

What have your kids used?

Maggie

I got my 8 y.o.'s lanyards for the S&S card but if they want to carry anything else just get them a fanny pack. It will hold sun glasses, chapstick, brush or a few things. We also have a lanyard thing that is like a little zip pouch on a string. It would hold card and chapstick. Most likely they wont want to carry anything especially a boy!:D

If they need to carry other things, what about one of those little backpacks with the strings. I used one of them at the State fair and it worked really well. It's secure, light and comfortable. Plus they might look "cooler" than a fanny pack :D

Archived