THANKS - RCL and X

Wayneair

Have you seen the stock today? I followed the advice of Warren Buffet who said he buys stock in companies he and others generally likes. Bought several shares at a very low point and as of today...RCL will cover my next few cruises. :cool:

Here is some other well seasoned advice: Buy low and sell high! So keep in mind that todays prices are good for one of these and not for the other.

That's about the extent of my financial wisdom. My only other finance secret is how to easily make a small fortune in the market ...

,,,,, start with a large fortune.

It's been a good week in the market all around.

Yes, but RCL was up over $5 today, based on earnings that beat estimates and revenue up 55% and optimistic forward guidance.

Similarly, airline stocks were up last week due to good earnings and forward projections by Delta among others.

Bad news... airline tickets and cruise prices will be going up soon, based on anticipated demand.

Bad news... cruise prices will be going up soon, based on anticipated demand.

We'll see...I have doubts. Seven nighters are already going for as low as $299, and even Cunard is offering deep discounts. Cheaper than Motel 6.

Here is some other well seasoned advice: Buy low and sell high! So keep in mind that todays prices are good for one of these and not for the other.

That's about the extent of my financial wisdom. My only other finance secret is how to easily make a small fortune in the market ...

,,,,, start with a large fortune.

Shoulda thought of that!

If the 1st million is the hardest, why not just skip it and go straight to the second million?

Archived