Carnival Elation Tender Process

mcgraiha

Those who have been on the elation....can you tell me about the tendering process? i booked with wet-n-wild for cave tubing with a 9:00 start time and and we arrive in belize at 8:00. it seems from these boards that carnival allows those who booked thru them to get on the first tenders. how easy is it for those who booked independently to get off quickly and how should we do that?

MC:

Let me assure you that Marvin runs a professional tour. He knows the ship schedules in relation to the different time zones. As for the tendering, we had no problems in January. Carnival lets their tours off first, but we had plenty of time to tender and find Marvin when we hit port. Just ask someone on the dock where Air Paradise is.

I envie you MC. We had a great time and I am sure that you will too. ENJOY!!!:D

Clackey

McGraiha, we will be on the April 17 Elation sailing right after you! I will be interested to know too...We are scheduled with Wet-N-Wild also and I was concerned about getting off the ship on time...But I am sure Marvin and his group are used to the schedules and such and know when the ships arrive, if they are late etc. I am not going to fuss too much about it as my deposit was on $26 bucks...if I loose it I guess I am not out that much and will have to find something else to do...Have a nice time on your cruise!

My husband, daughter, her best friend and I are going on the Elation in July 2005 and are planning on doing the cave tubing with another company. Reggie's Tours I think. Anyone heard of them? I've seen them mentioned repeatedly on other message boards as being very good. I'm also concerned about the tendering process as I seem to always obsess over time. Don't want to be panicked all day over whether we'll be back in time - but I feel sure that wouldn't happen. 10_1_20.gif

Archived