Which is better for disinfecting the room?

Berk987

Why can't we offer alternatives and opinions without the invective and lack of civility?? The OP asked a question that was important to him/her. If it isn't important to you or if you aren't interested in contributing positively, just move on without comment.

It is very tiring to see the put downs and piling on, on a board that is designed to exchange information about cruising, for both the novice and seasoned traveler.

Read your posts and see if you would like to have someone respond to you that way!

Ditto Max! Almost everytime I post some info on CC, I get flamed and skewered by the same group of people. I very rarely Post anymore for fear I'll get the Flamethrower Treatment. I think the same as you, CC is here to answer questions by Newbies and Longtime Posters! One sarcastic reply and that new Poster is gone and CC gets a "bad name" on these Boards! ''Nough said''!

I believe you are dealing with emotion vs logic .

Just my two cents. Somebody....prove me wrong :).

My point is that some people freak out at the thought of any germs and go about disinfecting their staterooms, washing their hands repeatedly, using hand sanitizers, not putting their purses on the floor of a bathroom, not touching body orifices, etc. But they never think of the bigger picture...

If we worry so much about getting sick, are we not making ourselves sick just from the worry??

My own opinion, the crew does an excellent job in doing what they can, I will not worry about becoming sick on any cruise or vacation. I will enjoy myself to the fullest and be happy.

If I become sick, then so be it. I will not go overboard (MY OWN OPINION) and do any work while I am on vacation.

Joanie

This is a pretty funny thread. I started off thinking, "Oh good idea - I'll bring wipes or spray," to "Well, that makes sense that those things don't work, so why bother doing anything" to "So long as I never pick my nose or suck my fingers, I'll be fine!" and back through again. Some opinions are stated over and over and OVER again (sometimes by the same poster). ;)

It seems to come down to a lot of common sense, along with diligent hand washing, and a dash of good luck in avoiding the worst.

Thanks for the laughs along the way! :D

Archived