PV Green Zebra TomCar questions

lbosarge

I booked through Johann and Sandra and the instructions say

"Taxi to Green Zebra Office: 211 Paseo Las Flores Esquina Calle Margarita. From Medina Ascensio, 3 blocks behind the Carl's Junior. Yellow and green building on the left. Please Bring Drivers License and Credit Card"

So I have 2 questions...

First, can anyone who has done this tell me how to get there? I tried google mapping the address and it doesnt show me it just other strange addresses.

Second, If I already paid for the excursion why do I need to bring a credit card?

Thanks in advance!

A taxi should know where it is. But have the address handy in case. If it is behind Carl's Jr's- it is just before the airport across from Plaza Marina.

You need to bring a credit card because often tour companies need to physically swipe the card on their machine and also in case of damages.

I booked through Johann and Sandra and the instructions say

"Taxi to Green Zebra Office: 211 Paseo Las Flores Esquina Calle Margarita. From Medina Ascensio, 3 blocks behind the Carl's Junior. Yellow and green building on the left. Please Bring Drivers License and Credit Card"

So I have 2 questions...

First, can anyone who has done this tell me how to get there? I tried google mapping the address and it doesnt show me it just other strange addresses.

Second, If I already paid for the excursion why do I need to bring a credit card?

Thanks in advance!

Haven't done this excursion. There are three Carl's Jr burger joints in greater Vallarta. The one referenced in the email instruction is just north of the port, near the airport.

You can download a brochure with excursion details, along with a map showing the office, at: http://www.gogreenzebra.com/downloads/PV_FactSheet.pdf

Not sure why they want the credit card.

Enjoy!

The credit card is incase of damage.

It is quite difficult to find - in a very narrow street and the taxi driver my husband got had a lot of trouble finding it.

You have more info than we had - we were told just the street address, at least you have a few more details.

You could always just get a taxi to Carls Jr and walk from there.

The tour is excellent.

Archived