Hotels on Medano Beach in Cabo

I am looking for a nice hotel on Medano Beach in Cabo (like the Krystal in PV) that allows cruise passengers to pay a fee to use their beach/pool. If you know of one and have been to one what is the charge per adult and child. Is there a non food option? How do you get to the hotel.

Thanks, traveling the week of theh 6th of February.

I am looking for a nice hotel on Medano Beach in Cabo (like the Krystal in PV) that allows cruise passengers to pay a fee to use their beach/pool. If you know of one and have been to one what is the charge per adult and child. Is there a non food option? How do you get to the hotel.

Thanks, traveling the week of theh 6th of February.

The only one that allows this is the ME Cabo. It is right in the middle of Medano and has a great pool area. Downside is that it is geared toward the bikini and heels south beach crowd and blasts techno/house music all day and night.

Their fee varies depending on how many paying guests there are at the hotel. I have seen as low as $30/pp and as high as $75. This fee is applied toward your bill at the end of the day. Their pool area is mananged by Nikki Beach which also has locations in Miami and other places. Very expensive drinks and expensive mediocore food.

If you must have a pool, this is your only choice. All of the other resorts on Medano are timeshare resorts and the owners who pay for the chairs and the pool with their maintenance fees do like like non-guests taking up the limited space.

If you don't have to have a pool, just pick one of the great beach bars. You can use their lounge chairs for free as long as you are buying food and drinks. Much better quality and prices too!

Check out Casa Dorada. A water taxi took us there two weeks ago and it was fabulous. Beautiful resort. We had access to their big pool, swim up bar, etc and their beach chairs. We did buy a few beer and lunch but never felt pressured to do so, and the prices were very reasonable.

If I could only figure out how to upload a couple pictures I have from there to show you how nice it is.......

Check out Casa Dorada. A water taxi took us there two weeks ago and it was fabulous. Beautiful resort. We had access to their big pool, swim up bar, etc and their beach chairs. We did buy a few beer and lunch but never felt pressured to do so, and the prices were very reasonable.

If I could only figure out how to upload a couple pictures I have from there to show you how nice it is.......

Did you have to make a reservation/pay a day-use fee? If so who did you contact about it? I looked at their website.. it looks AMAZING :)

I guess that I should calrify. The beach bars would be fine, but are there any of the beach bars that you would recommend for two families with 2-7 year olds, a 5 year old, 4 year old and a 3 year old. Just looking for some beach time for about 3-4 hours when in Cabo. I know that some people have said that some of the bars are rowdier than others. Thanks :)

Archived