Pacific Dawn on her way

You may or may not have noticed the Pacific Dawn is heading for Lifou instead of Noumea.

Well one of the passengers said they had to turn back to Brisbane with a critically ill passenger and are now 10 hours late so will miss Noumea. No doubt people will be saying "Yet, another P&O ship late!.

I'm sure no-one with a heart would begrudge them missing a port for this reason.

You may or may not have noticed the Pacific Dawn is heading for Lifou instead of Noumea.

Well one of the passengers said they had to turn back to Brisbane with a critically ill passenger and are now 10 hours late so will miss Noumea. No doubt people will be saying "Yet, another P&O ship late!.

I'm sure no-one with a heart would begrudge them missing a port for this reason.

Don't bet on it. There'll be someone jumping up and down about it, unfortunately.

can I ask where you got that from and is the a link to that info?

I accidentally posted about the Sun leaving in the wrong thread - doing too many things at once ;) , but does it really matter enough for a poster to make a comment? Plenty of threads get hijacked anyway. :rolleyes:

It's back on track now. :)

I agree Skyrules.While we were waiting to board on our first cruise there was a delay of about 2 to 3 hours because a worker had fallen to his death,although we were not told this at the time.There were a lot of grumblings by the passengers but once the truth was known and the Police and WORKCOVER arrived to investigate the atmosphere was very different except for a few people that were extremely put out that their cruise was delayed and were talking about demanding free bottles of champagne for their inconvenience.

They say if you live long enough you see everything:(

Archived