Mary Brikell Village

Cozzette2

I would like to find a hotel close to the Mary Brikell Village after all the great imput I have heard on CC. I know the Conrad is close but how about Spring Hill Suites or the Hampton Inn? Is the Village in the Blue Lagoon area? If going on Priceline what area do I try for? Is Blue Lagoon it's own catagory?

Thank you, Kris

I would like to find a hotel close to the Mary Brikell Village after all the great imput I have heard on CC. I know the Conrad is close but how about Spring Hill Suites or the Hampton Inn? Is the Village in the Blue Lagoon area? If going on Priceline what area do I try for? Is Blue Lagoon it's own catagory?

Thank you, Kris

Mary Brickell Village is in Miami proper near Brickell Avenue. Any downtown hotel near the MetroMover (elevated, automated light rail) is within reach. Blue Lagoon is out by the airport.

• 1 month later...

Blue Lagoon is near the airport and there is nothing to see or do around there. Mary Brickell Village is a place to go for a good lunch or dinner, but that is about it. It might be best to book a hotel in either Coconut Grove or South Beach, and if then you want to go into the Downtown area, it is a 10-15 cab ride away either way.

I agree with a previous poster regarding where to stay. We stayed at the Intercontinental and took the free people mover across the street to Brickell Ave for dinner and drinks Saturday evening. It couldn't have been easier and best of all it was free. The IC is in a much better area IMHO than Brickell Ave.

When we returned late that evening, we could have opted for the Peoplemover again but I opted to pop for a cab to save time. I think the ride cost us about $10. No big deal.

Archived