Any Left Baggage Service at Barcelona Port?

hi-low

My family of four will be doing a 12-day round trip cruise from Barcelona. The ship is scheduled to arrive at the Barcelona port at 5am and our flight is scheduled to leave Barcelona at 6pm on the same day.

We intend to spend a couple of hours in the city but we don’t want to lug along our bags. Is there Left Baggage service at the Barcelona port to leave our bags for a few hours? Or are there any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

My family of four will be doing a 12-day round trip cruise from Barcelona. The ship is scheduled to arrive at the Barcelona port at 5am and our flight is scheduled to leave Barcelona at 6pm on the same day.

We intend to spend a couple of hours in the city but we don’t want to lug along our bags. Is there Left Baggage service at the Barcelona port to leave our bags for a few hours? Or are there any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Yes there is.Barcelona airport has secured lockers in Terminal B where you can leave your luggage. A large Locker will cost about 4.90 euros, 4.40 euros for the medium locker, and 3.80 euros for the small locker per 24 hours.

There are also lockers in Barcelona apparently,the above details and more from this site. We have an even later flight out so will probably leave them at train station.

There are luggage lockers @ Barcelona Sants Station. There is a 20 min train from Sants to airport for the return journey. Other locations are in port of Barcelona (but far from cruise terminal) and at the airport (near Terminal B parking).

Our ship arrived at 5 am and disembarkation was available from 5:30 am and on. Last departure was at 9:30 am. Our plane was @10pm and were also planned to spend the whole day in Barcelona.

We left around 8 am, had no trouble getting a taxi to Sants station (10 euros + 5.50 euro surcharge for port pickup and holiday markup); left the luggage there in luggage lockers (4.5 euro for 24 hour large locker rental, can fit a large suitcase or 3 small 20” ones).

Thanks in advance.

I saw on the NCL site that there are excursions you can take for the day and then they will bring you to the airport after with your luggage. This sounds like a good option for you.

I saw on the NCL site that there are excursions you can take for the day and then they will bring you to the airport after with your luggage. This sounds like a good option for you.

That is correct. It's a morning bus tour (around $70 pp on our cruise in 2009) with approximately 2pm drop off at the airport.

There are luggage lockers @ Barcelona Sants Station. There is a 20 min train from Sants to airport for the return journey. Other locations are in port of Barcelona (but far from cruise terminal) and at the airport (near Terminal B parking).

Our ship arrived at 5 am and disembarkation was available from 5:30 am and on. Last departure was at 9:30 am. Our plane was @10pm and were also planned to spend the whole day in Barcelona.

We left around 8 am, had no trouble getting a taxi to Sants station (10 euros + 5.50 euro surcharge for port pickup and holiday markup); left the luggage there in luggage lockers (4.5 euro for 24 hour large locker rental, can fit a large suitcase or 3 small 20” ones).

Thanks. I will probably do the same.

We will have 3 days in Barcelona pre-cruise, so we are not planning to do the shore excursion. Thanks for the suggestions.

Archived