how do you book louis cruises?

grams98

I only use this website for research, but 90-day Ticker might be a place to start online and see what you can get if they even handle Louis Cruise Lines, but think you may be best going through a local travel agent who specializes in cruises if you have specific needs and want someone working for you. I always prefer going directly to the company, but since you have tried this already then it is time to go somewhere else that can answer your needs. Only problem is it appears few have even heard of Louis Cruise lines in the US. I am also interested in some of their itineraries so I hope you report back what you learn. Thanks.

thanks for getting back to me; i read quite a few posts on other threads and found sterling vacations--they had wonderful prices are aer right here in usa. just googe them and you will find them--have a great cruise-grams98

• 3 weeks later...

My daughter contacted Louis Cruises directly and never got an answer. We ended up booking the Jewels of the Aegean cruise on the Cristal through an Athens agency called Atlantis Travel. In addition to a free upgrade, we got one night in a 4-star hotel for free. They're at http://www.atlantis.gr/travel/english/

Just back last week. The cruise and ship were fine; very happy with Atlantis Travel's service as well.

Archived