Ardastra Gardens & City Tour??

DimSum

Having been to Nassau many times and wanting something different to do, we picked this tour at random and was presently surprised by how well we liked it. Not sure if kids that age will enjoy it as much, but at the gardens there is a flamingo show where kids get selected and interact with the birds.

The only thing I didn't like is that there was a guide who was explaining the significance of the Queen's Staircase and who expected a tip before people could walk down it. I missed most of the explanation because I was in the bathroom.

Atlantis is pricey but they might like looking at the fish. And have you looked into the Pirates of Nassau museum? Even that young that may be something they might like better. (And not to take anything away from the cruise ship, but the pirates museum is walking distance and you need not book it through them.)

Has anyone been on the Ardastra Gardens & City Tour offered on the shore excursion? Will it be interesting for 3 and 4 YO children?
Haven't done that tour. But did just visit Ardastra Gardens on our own. Very nice small zoo. If the kids like animals at all, they'll probably like Ardastra.

Archived