Summit review 10/24-10/30

steeners81

Wow, that was some review, I kept reading waiting to hear how I was your favorite trivia partner, but nope...LOL j/k. anyway, thanks for the great memories, it was great meeting you and your mom. The cruise was definitely a memorable one. Now my husband and I are eyeballing azamara from athens to dubai in 2 wks. whether we do it or not remains to be seen. 12 nights with only one port in alexandria, perfect cruise, almost all sea days!!!

ok, will let you know. hi to rose!

donna

Wow, that was some review, I kept reading waiting to hear how I was your favorite trivia partner, but nope...LOL j/k. anyway, thanks for the great memories, it was great meeting you and your mom. The cruise was definitely a memorable one. Now my husband and I are eyeballing azamara from athens to dubai in 2 wks. whether we do it or not remains to be seen. 12 nights with only one port in alexandria, perfect cruise, almost all sea days!!!

ok, will let you know. hi to rose!

donna

I was almost going to post the pic of you and Di as our trivia buddies but figured I shouldn't do it without asking permission first. I am jealous I think my next cruise is going to be on the majesty of the seas. Just a quick 3 nighter out of Miami in Feb. Have fun on the Azamara if you go.

Archived