Screaming Eagle

Laurab23

Screamin' Eagle Jet Boat Excursionspacer.gifYour Screamin’ Eagle is an awesome 700- horsepower, turbo-charged jet boat that provides 40 non-stop minutes of real fun and excitement!

After a brief orientation, cruise beautiful St. Thomas harbor as your captain relates its history and some tall tales of the famous pirates who once sailed these very waters. Then it’s time to see what the Screamin’ Eagle can really do! Experience high-speed runs, 180-degree spins, wild fishtails and awesome power brake stops that will have you yelling for more! Throughout your ride, your captain makes selected stops and offers lighthearted commentary on historical sights and local points of interest. The Screamin’ Eagle is the sightseeing thrillride of a lifetime and an exhilarating way to experience St. Thomas!Wear practical clothing and sunglasses on lanyards. Bring adequate sun protection. Riders most likely will get sprayed or soaked by seawater. Children must be at least 48 inches tall. Not recommended for pregnant women or passengers with heart, neck and back problems.

Basically it is a long jetboat with I think 20 rows of individual seats. You sit, the front gets more wet than the back. They lock you in with a bar that comes down and locks. And off you go. I would NOT recommend young or short kids on this as it is a ride in the ocean, and me being a full sized + adult, I was wipping side to side and holding on for my life.. but would do it again in a second :D I thought I had a pic, but unfortuanatly I cant find it.

Hope this helps little

Archived