Smoking on the Spirit

anjoliza

I have found that not all of the ships are the same, can anyone tell me what side of the ship on the Spirit is smoking allowed - port or starboard? I am looking to book a room and would like it to be on the non-smoking side so that I won't have the smell of smoke wafting up.

Thanks,

I have found that not all of the ships are the same, can anyone tell me what side of the ship on the Spirit is smoking allowed - port or starboard? I am looking to book a room and would like it to be on the non-smoking side so that I won't have the smell of smoke wafting up.

Thanks,

You can smoke on both sides of the ship if you are referring to the cabins and balconies........

You can smoke on both sides of the ship if you are referring to the cabins and balconies........

No, I was actually referring to the public areas like on the Lido Deck or the exterior promenade on the Atlantic Deck.

No, I was actually referring to the public areas like on the Lido Deck or the exterior promenade on the Atlantic Deck.

No smoking on the exterior promenade and since there are no cabins above the lido deck you should be good to go....although there is smoking on all balconies;)

No smoking on the exterior promenade and since there are no cabins above the lido deck you should be good to go....although there is smoking on all balconies;)

Really, there is no smoking allowed at all on the exterior promenade on Deck 3?? I'm looking to book a 4K on the Deck 4 and I thought that if it was on the side of the "smoking" deck, there was a chance that the smell might be quite strong if I had the french doors open.

I know about the smoking on the balconies - I had smokers on either side of my balcony on the Liberty last year and it seemed that everytime I wanted to sit out there, my neighbours were smoking. Needless to say, I didn't get as much use of the balcony as I would have liked.

Archived