Terminal # for Atlantica?

Snowblind

Hi All,

Does anyone know which terminal the Atlantica uses at Port Everglades. I have read here about taxi drivers driving around trying to find correct terminal. I found some information that they share Terminal 19 with Celebrity cruises. However the website was 2 years old.:(

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Happy Cruising:)

If you can't find any information ahead of time, look for the directional/information board on the right side of the road, when entering Port Everglades. The boards will feature the ships name and the pier/terminal number next to it.

We went on the Mediterranea on Jan. 30 and departed from Terminal 19, where the Atlantica departed from Terminal 21 that day. The time before that we went on the Atlantica and departed from Terminal 19. So just look for and follow the signage, of if you take a cab, the cabbie usually knows as well.

Andy

So did you get a dump of snow last night as well? Makes me appreciate next week even more! Are you not going through Sunquest? I got my documents the other day and it had my transfers from the airport to the terminal included. Or are you planning to take a taxi instead and beat the rush so to speak? Lets hope that there isn't any snow to slow us down on Sunday. See you at the gate at YYZ!:cool:

Usually at the airport there is a cruise line representative waiting for people that have arranged airport transfer through the cruise line. They will know which terminal the ship is at on the day you sail. Just ask them, they are very friendly and willing to help. Taxi is cheaper than the cruise shuttle if you did not book in advance.

Thank you for the information everyone.:)

This will be my first time at Port Everglades, so I'm a little nervous about getting around the facility.

CaptainDaddy, we did indeed get dumped on yesterday, and more today. It's snowing big flakes right now. Pretty, but not on the end of a shovel.;)

We are on Sunquest, and yes, I'm thinking about skipping the bus trip. A whole plane of people heading to the same bus and ship! Went through that in Aruba, got to be a better way.:)

Thanks again,

Happy Cruising:)

I seem to remember reading somewhere that it's a good idea to check your bags early in the day. We plan to check our bags at the terminal, return our rental car to the airport, and then taxi from there. I'm not sure if that makes sense. Any advice from the pros? Do we go to terminal 19/21 to check the bags?

Fort Lauderdale Airport just completed a brand new parking garage directly at the airport. All major car rental companies are moving now into this facility. Before the rental places where spread out all around the airport area.

When we returned our rental car to Hertz on January 30, they just moved in the day before and there was quite some chaos going on, as they had a ton of cars returning and basically no place to put them. I am sure they have straighten that out.

On that day Hertz did not have a shuttle bus to the port, but one of the Hertz employees brought us directly over to the port. Very nice customer service, I have to admit.

When we came back on February 6, we saw several car rental companies picking up people from the pier, so they had shuttles up and running again, probably depending on which company you rent through.

Other than that, just hop in a cab (that's what we did when we returned) and have you drop off at the airport. Just a few minutes away.

Andy

Archived