Train from van to sea

hollon

I'm thinking about taking the amtrak train from van to sea, it doesn't leave until 5:45, what would yall recommend for me to do in vancouver until about that time, don't want to wonder off too far, but want to see vancouver, also what is the best way to get to the airport from train station, someone on an earlier post said 35.00 to airport area, but there is a rail system isn't there?

Until train leaves..perhaps your cruise line has a tour that will look after your luggage and drop you off at the station. ??

Failing that there is storage until the late afternoon available in Canada Place or you could use a hotel upstairs or across the street for a fee and do a Tour on the OFF/ ON, type buses that pass by front of Canada Place.

Best way to the station is by taxi with a lot of luggage. Sky train is suitable if you can easily handle all your stuff.

Canada Line goes from underneath nearby Canada Place also and it is the link to the Airport. 25 mins or so.

There is an early morning train south also so a complete day in Vancouver and a morning train ride to Seattle the next day ???

I'm thinking about taking the amtrak train from van to sea, it doesn't leave until 5:45, what would yall recommend for me to do in vancouver until about that time, don't want to wonder off too far, but want to see vancouver, also what is the best way to get to the airport from train station, someone on an earlier post said 35.00 to airport area, but there is a rail system isn't there?

Vancouver downtown -> YVR; subway called the "Canada Line"; cost $3.75

Seattle downtown -> SEA; there's a new light rail system, http://www.soundtransit.org/Riding-Sound-Transit/Schedules-and-Facilities/Central-Link-Light-Rail.xml#map

Archived