How do you get from Hampton Inn on Stirling Rd to Oakwood Mall?

Berk987

Can anyone suggest a walking route? I've read where it takes 30 mins but others have said it was shorter. We've interested in Kmart to get some wine and Moonlit Diner for dinner. Thanks.

Kmart is very close to the hotel, you basically walk across a large parking lot and it is right there - probably about a 5 minute walk...also a couple minutes walk from the hotel is Big Lots, Old Navy and Marshall's

Please post about the K-Mart wine selection when you get home. I tried to find something online but couldn't.

We're staying at the same hotel in April. We're debating about taking a taxi to Total Wine (off 17th) on our way from the airport to the hotel or on our way from the hotel to the pier.

It'd be much easier to get our wine at K-Mart.

Thanks.

OK. Flying in on 12/4/10 and upon return will post re Hampton Inn, Oakwood Mall, whichever place we ate it and Kmart wine selection. I don't drink so it won't be so comprehensive. Do you have a cell phone? Can you call them and get directed to that department and ask about specifics? I'm sure you can get on their Kmart website and locate the store. If you don't have a cell....email back your specific questions and I can call them for you. Unlimited calling on my T-Mobile on the weekends and after 9pm. Just let me know.

OK. Flying in on 12/4/10 and upon return will post re Hampton Inn, Oakwood Mall, whichever place we ate it and Kmart wine selection. I don't drink so it won't be so comprehensive. Do you have a cell phone? Can you call them and get directed to that department and ask about specifics? I'm sure you can get on their Kmart website and locate the store. If you don't have a cell....email back your specific questions and I can call them for you. Unlimited calling on my T-Mobile on the weekends and after 9pm. Just let me know.

Thanks for the offer to call for me, but I will call K-Mart closer to our cruise.

Have a great cruise!!

Archived