Another smuggling thread

fleckle

Are you trying to say I shouldn't be allowed to bring my heroin with me when I'm on my cruise? It's my vacation--I paid for it. If I want to spend a week on the nod, then that's MY RIGHT. Celebrity is just trying to make sure they get their pound of flesh by making me drink alcohol from their bars instead of letting me shoot up in the privacy of my own room!

:D

Are you trying to say I shouldn't be allowed to bring my heroin with me when I'm on my cruise? It's my vacation--I paid for it. If I want to spend a week on the nod, then that's MY RIGHT. Celebrity is just trying to make sure they get their pound of flesh by making me drink alcohol from their bars instead of letting me shoot up in the privacy of my own room!

:D

Calm Down!

If you took the time to read the article you would have noticed that the couple was arrested AFTER the cruise, not before or during it. Furthermore it wasn't even a Celebrity cruise! It sounds like the cruise line didn't take any action at all that would have interfered with their cruise. They probably had a great time and enjoyed themselves as much as anyone else would have on a Celebrity or other cruise ....until it was over and they passed through customs.

Boy - some people are so jumpy and quick to complain!

Archived