sun ou pearl ??????

fracareka

I haven't been on the Pearl, but I have just recently been on the Sun. We did a transatlantic crossing so I can't comment on how the children's program was. I know there were kids on board but the Kids Club did an excellent job of 'making them invisible' to the rest of the ship.

If you are going during spring break time there should be other children as well so your two would fit in.

Now about the SUN, she is a smaller ship BUT she will just have come out of dry dock for your cruise so she'll be all polished and shiny and up dated. She's 10 years old and I absolutely loved her. She doesn't have any of the water slides but there is a tiny kids pool as well as the other two pools on the main pool deck. The buffet was good as were the dining rooms. There were activities throughout the day, a lot of Wii games in the atrium.

I am sure others will post about the Pearl, I know that she is a bigger ship and more 'modern'. I would choose first what ports of call you would rather visit and then choose the ship.

Have a wonderful time, I'm sure your children will love it. :)

I've been on the Pearl and Pride of Aloha (now Norwegian Sky) which is the sister ship to the Sun. I would definitely choose the Pearl if I was bringing kids along, lots more for them to do. We loved the Pearl so much, we are looking at sailing on her again this March. We are also sailing on the Sun in December - but just the two of us, no kids or grandkids joining us on that one. Whatever you decide, have a great time!

PEARL!!!!! I was on both to Alaska and the Pearl is so much more modern.. The Sun wasnt bad, but in comparison to the other. I would want to go on the Pearl.... Didnt have any kids traveling with me but I think the Sun may have had a more secluded kids area atleast for outdoors. Have fun either ship will be great

Archived