upgrade on 2 B/B cruises

aquablu1

Hi everyone! We are so excited about our upcoming cruise. What do you think the Chance of upgrade/upsell or same cabin for entire cruise? We are booked on the Noordam beginning the Dec 3 FLL for 34 days Caribbean sailings. We have a SZ gty for the first 20 days & a VH gty for the second 14 days. We are about 30 days out now. Should we inquire with TA, wait for HAL to contact us, any suggestions to very new cruisers would be so welcome. Your advice is so, so superb!!

Thank you,

I booked with HAL directly on line - a b2b starting Nov. 19. I had an SZ gty and found out 2 days ago via email from HAL that I had been assigned an SS! I then rec'd an email yesterday offering an upsell to a Deluxe Suite for an excellent price -- I called HAL and purchased the upsell to an SA - at first the person said it was only good for the first leg but I persisted and was given the SA Deluxe for the entire 14 days! I'm so psyched - I can't wait! This is my first HAL cruise and I am VERY impressed so far....:D

I booked with HAL directly on line - a b2b starting Nov. 19. I had an SZ gty and found out 2 days ago via email from HAL that I had been assigned an SS! I then rec'd an email yesterday offering an upsell to a Deluxe Suite for an excellent price -- I called HAL and purchased the upsell to an SA - at first the person said it was only good for the first leg but I persisted and was given the SA Deluxe for the entire 14 days! I'm so psyched - I can't wait! This is my first HAL cruise and I am VERY impressed so far....:D

Excellent! Congratulations... Thanks everyone for your replies & encouragement. I will get back to my TA and see what they may be able to do. Whatever, we will be very happy to be cruisin'!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone! We are so excited about our upcoming cruise. What do you think the Chance of upgrade/upsell or same cabin for entire cruise? We are booked on the Noordam beginning the Dec 3 FLL for 34 days Caribbean sailings. We have a SZ gty for the first 20 days & a VH gty for the second 14 days. We are about 30 days out now. Should we inquire with TA, wait for HAL to contact us, any suggestions to very new cruisers would be so welcome. Your advice is so, so superb!!

Thank you,

aquablu1, this is your roll call captain speaking, LOL...

DH & I are also boarding Noordam on Dec. 3 and will be on through Dec. 30. I have you on the Dec. 23 Roll Call list, where you posted, and marked that you are doing B2B with the Dec. 3 cruise (20 days), but I don't have you listed on the Roll Call for either the Dec. 3 segment or the Dec. 13 segment because you didn't post on those Roll Call threads.

I am keeping the Roll Call/Meet&Greet list on all 3 segments (Dec. 3, Dec. 13 & Dec. 23.). Do you want to be listed on the Dec. 3 & 13 Roll Call lists? If so, please e-mail me at kathleenfisher@yahoo.com, so I can add you to those lists. Trying to get everything finalized as we leave SOON!

Hope you got your upgrade/upsell!

P.S. What are your first names? (Put in the e-mail. Thanks).

Archived