Allure Contest

just listenend to a message on my phone and it was from CBS. Said I was a potential winner chosen for the NY area. Of course I'll be in New orleans on the date of the sailing but it does only state 'potential'. Wonder if many folks get the same call??? I'm afraid to call back and find out I won and can't make it!:( I never win anything and this would be the icing on the cake that I could not go!!!

just listenend to a message on my phone and it was from CBS. Said I was a potential winner chosen for the NY area. Of course I'll be in New orleans on the date of the sailing but it does only state 'potential'. Wonder if many folks get the same call??? I'm afraid to call back and find out I won and can't make it!:( I never win anything and this would be the icing on the cake that I could not go!!!

Hello, I'm in the NY area and did not get one of those POTENTIAL Winner phone calls... if you call back and say you can't go - someone else, LIKE ME, would possibly get the phone call that they have been thinking about for the past 48 hours... (just saying... you should inform CBS that you are UNABLE to go on this cruise so that someone else can win it... )

Archived