honk!!!

sewut

I never heard anything the one time I redeemed.

Since you need 7500 points to get $ 50 and than it goes up by $ 50 for 5000 point increments figure it is better to wait and let it build up.

However there are better programs out there than this so lately only using card for Carnival where we get double points.

I love the horn!

But I don't remember if it honked for me when I redeemed points last year. I was using the funpoints to pay off an onboard s&s total after the cruise, though. Maybe it honked for you because if you're buying OBC with your funpoints it means you have an upcoming cruise:), whereas my cruise was over?:( I dunno...

Since you need 7500 points to get $ 50 and than it goes up by $ 50 for 5000 point increments figure it is better to wait and let it build up.

However there are better programs out there than this so lately only using card for Carnival where we get double points.

Please share, as I just redeemded all my points from the old Carnival Mastercard for a free cruise and am looking at the new Seamiles Visa. Would be interested in something with no annual fee, that I could accumulate points toward any travel.

I agree, it's better to let it build up if you're going for OBC, but since you have only 90 days from your Carnival purchase to redeem points for actual payments on the card, I've been cashing in for $50 just before the end of the 90-day period. (I prefer a lower credit card bill to OBC. ;))

I agree, it's better to let it build up if you're going for OBC, but since you have only 90 days from your Carnival purchase to redeem points for actual payments on the card, I've been cashing in for $50 just before the end of the 90-day period. (I prefer a lower credit card bill to OBC. ;))

You have 180 days. :)

Archived