booking the QE for 2012

alimicky

I went on my first cruise in Aug on the QV. It exceeded our expectations 10 fold, I was with my wife and 12 year old daughter. When we got back we tried to book for 2011 on the QE, I had no idea how quickly the cabins are booked up. I now have to wait until 2012 for my holiday as i can only go in Aug. Can anyone please tell me what is the earliest I can book, is it possible to put a deposit down now to guarantee a room.Thanks for any replies.

I went on my first cruise in Aug on the QV. It exceeded our expectations 10 fold, I was with my wife and 12 year old daughter. When we got back we tried to book for 2011 on the QE, I had no idea how quickly the cabins are booked up. I now have to wait until 2012 for my holiday as i can only go in Aug. Can anyone please tell me what is the earliest I can book, is it possible to put a deposit down now to guarantee a room.Thanks for any replies.

At the moment you can book up to January 2012, the next brochure will probably come out in April or May 2011. Good luck.

Its sold out now, but there might be cancellations, I would keep looking or get your travel agent into the mix to do the calling. Especially after final payment is due many might decide to pull out. You might be lucky for 2011 afterall! :)

Very good advice. :)

As the Captain has said, the brochure is usually out in about April. The schedules are usually out a week or two before bookings open so if you see a voyage you really want, speak to a travel agent before hand and get them to book it as soon as bookings open. The your normal travel agents wil not do this, there are plenty out there that will.

Archived