Ft Lauderdale Restaurant ?

lnorland

We are staying at the Hyatt North in Ft Lauderdale for our upcoming cruise. Wondering if anyone has any suggestions for restaurants for a nice evening meal. Would love a place we can walk to that would have good food and some nice wines to choose from. Any help would be great!

We are staying at the Hyatt North in Ft Lauderdale for our upcoming cruise. Wondering if anyone has any suggestions for restaurants for a nice evening meal. Would love a place we can walk to that would have good food and some nice wines to choose from. Any help would be great!

I like Coco Asian Bistro in the Harbor Shops, very close. Bistro Mezzaluna is supposed to be very good but I haven't eaten there. I also like Bimini Boatyard a lot...it's about 6-8 blocks east in the Quay shops...their bread is to die for and they have waterfront outdoor and indoor seating. There is a good Medditeranean restaurant (Persian, I think) called Taza a few blocks east on 17th St.

Archived