Triumph vs. Conquest

bratgrr1

Hey Bratgrr1! Sorry we didn't run into you on the Conquest in July, but hope you and your DH had a wonderful time celebrating the anniversary. We had an absolute blast!

I don't have an answer to your post, but was also wondering the same thing about the Triumph. I want to book the 3/12/11 cruise out of NO for spring break, but have been hesitating finalizing everything because we love the Conquest and Ecstasy so much. Would love to do the 7 day to Belize Roatan and Cozumel for some different ports as we have done all of the iteneraries out of Galveston. Looking forward to everyone's reponses to the question. Thanks for asking it!

See here's the thing with our trip. We bought tickets yesterday to the Cirque du Soleil Michael Jackson "The Immortal" show in Houston on February 10, 2012. yes I said 2012 lol. So we are looking at doing the February 4th 5 night cruise on the Triumph because it bumps up nicely with our show in Houston. I'm just not sure about the ship because I've never been on it. Also it goes to Progreso and Cozumel. Been to Cozumel, no problem but never been to Progreso and people who have keep telling me that it is a really yucky port and not to waste my time getting off the ship, but SURELY there is at least a nice beach or SOMETHING to do there? I'll have to go find the msg board for that I guess.

See here's the thing with our trip. We bought tickets yesterday to the Cirque du Soleil Michael Jackson "The Immortal" show in Houston on February 10, 2012. yes I said 2012 lol. So we are looking at doing the February 4th 5 night cruise on the Triumph because it bumps up nicely with our show in Houston. I'm just not sure about the ship because I've never been on it. Also it goes to Progreso and Cozumel. Been to Cozumel, no problem but never been to Progreso and people who have keep telling me that it is a really yucky port and not to waste my time getting off the ship, but SURELY there is at least a nice beach or SOMETHING to do there? I'll have to go find the msg board for that I guess.

I have been to Progreso many times and I love going there. The people are so nice and friendly. The water looks like what you see in Galveston. My DH and I love going to the Mayan Ruins and have been to some more than once but have always learned something new. You should go at least once and make up your own mind. Bet you will have fun!:D

Archived