Oasis of the Seas questions...

This is my first cruise with Royal Caribbean and have some questions, hoping that someone can help me out. :)

- What brand of soda is on the ships? Is it Coke or Pepsi? If it is Coke, does anyone know if they offer Coke Zero?

- Do they have an option for you to pre-buy a bottle of hard alcohol for your cabin?

- Does the Oasis have a movie screen? I heard that the Allure is going to have a 3D screen and that it the Oasis is going 3D in the spring of 2011 but do they offer movies now?

Thanks

Here is a photo of the menu... and a photo of the breakfast sandwich which I really liked

2151118120092706180S600x600Q85.jpg

2214530910092706180S600x600Q85.jpg

It is comforting to know that I'm not the only person out there who occasionally takes pictures of food!!

Thanks and looks yummy!

• 3 weeks later...
Do you remember which ones were playing and showtimes?

It's not like a regular movie theater schedule; on our cruise, they showed one movie one evening and it was one of the Twilight films. Our kids went with some friends they'd met.

They do show movies on your stateroom TV, if you are so inclined.

It's not like a regular movie theater schedule; on our cruise, they showed one movie one evening and it was one of the Twilight films. Our kids went with some friends they'd met.

They do show movies on your stateroom TV, if you are so inclined.

Thanks for your reply, I was just wondering if it was more than one night and if there were multiple times...like two showings in the evening or an afternoon thing. I don't really want to go on vacation to watch movies but there is something about watching a movie under the stars that DH and I really enjoying doing. We've only cruised Carnival in the past and they have movies under the stars so I'm happy to hear that RCCL does as well. :)

We've only cruised Carnival in the past and they have movies under the stars so I'm happy to hear that RCCL does as well. :)

Yes, Princess does this as well but please don't get your hopes up about Oasis. The seats aren't that comfortable and they do not recline. Some of them are hard seats, not really made for watching a 2 hour movie. As I said, it was one movie, one night. Most of the time the Aqua Theater is busy with either rehearsals, the actual aqua show, or sometimes the Sexy Legs contest (or similar) is there. Like I said, don't get your hopes up. It's definitely not "Movies Under the Stars". ;)

Thanks for your reply, I was just wondering if it was more than one night and if there were multiple times...like two showings in the evening or an afternoon thing. I don't really want to go on vacation to watch movies but there is something about watching a movie under the stars that DH and I really enjoying doing. We've only cruised Carnival in the past and they have movies under the stars so I'm happy to hear that RCCL does as well. :)

There is so much to see and do on board that you may not have time to watch any movies, we didn't.

• 4 years later...

So I thought the Oasis had the new Coke dispensing machines that have all kinds of Coke and flavor additives, including Coke Zero and Caffeine Free Coke. Plus flavored Dasani waters and other multiple choices.

Is this not true??

So I thought the Oasis had the new Coke dispensing machines that have all kinds of Coke and flavor additives, including Coke Zero and Caffeine Free Coke. Plus flavored Dasani waters and other multiple choices.

Is this not true??

Many things have changed over the years. This thread is FIVE years old.:eek:

Is this not true??

Oasis DOES have the Free-style Coke machines. And yes, you can select all of the options you have listed.