Area above the Bridge

bigbass

I was aboard in May and, at that time, there was no seating in that area. Of course, that may have changed in the interim.

Thanx for the quick reply! We are going over New Years and want to try being up there for the sail away but we need an area with some seating as my DW has a bad knee and it bothers her to stand for long periods of time. So maybe we will have to go elsewhere.

Thanx again.

TONY

Thanx for the quick reply! We are going over New Years and want to try being up there for the sail away but we need an area with some seating as my DW has a bad knee and it bothers her to stand for long periods of time. So maybe we will have to go elsewhere.

Thanx again.

TONY

You're welcome! You might try the Solarium. It's one deck above (on Deck 15) and overlooks that over-the-bridge area (by the way, in case you weren't aware, that area is only accessible on the port side. ;)). Also, I believe (but don't hold me to it!) that some of the windows in the Solarium are open-able, so you can still have the "wind-in-your-face" experience as you sail away. It's also a wonderful place to go for lunch when you first arrive on board. I hope you have a terrific time on board the magnificent Oasis. She's simply jaw-dropping. :)

Archived