Fares rise 1 December 2010

zider

Fares rise 1 December 2010

Our new second edition Cunard Voyages brochure is available from 1 December 2010. Featured within will be our voyages from April 2011 to April 2012 including details of our exciting 2012 World Voyages and Exotic Discoveries.

Fares have risen in this new edition so if you are considering another voyage, we recommend you book by 30 November 2010 to avoid the fare increases. Remember to quote your Cunard World Cub membership number at the time of booking to ensure you receive your 5% past guest saving and host of on board benefits.This is from a email i have just received from Cunard UK.

They said the free parking and OBC would finish 31st August – it didn’t

They said the free parking and OBC would finish 30th September – it didn’t

They said the free parking and OBC would finish 31st October – it didn’t. It’s still ongoing.

My TA told me during the last week in August that Cunard prices were going up the following week. They didn’t.

I wondered if it was just me, but I do think that they have inched up a bit. I've been watching the Aug 22, 2011 round-trip Transatlantic on the Cunard 'Search Voyages' web page, and it was about $3700(and change) for a balcony - after signing in. Now it's just over $3800(and change). Not much of a change, but still up a bit. There were others that I've wondered if they've gone up, but I've not watched those as closely.

Archived