10 1/2 half month old - excursions

tkportersat

The ones I have been in the past have been very tame; even though liquor is involved. As mentioned there will be 11 people total to help with the little one if needed. Either way I have opted not to go on this type of catamaran and I am looking into more private group options.

I went on an excursion with our baby to Los Arcos and beach/shopping it said we'd be on a catamaran and that worried me I was worried about his safety but the boat we got was safer than the "magic" boat tkportersat posted. Our excursion was not really a "drinking booze" trip I didn't see anyone downing beers I think a few beers were consumed but it wasn't anything concerning. I would be worried having my son near a lot of drunk people.

1089223726_5NKAn-M.jpg

^^^ best picture I have of the boat we were on. It just looked like an oversized tender boat to me.

Keep in mind this was in Cabo and not the exact excursion you're looking at. I felt I needed to reply because I was so worried about taking my son on that excursion and it went perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...

Most excursions like this the child has to be a minimum age of either 5 or 7. But that is with Royal Carribean. We are going with my mom and dad and they were going to watch our 20 mo old while we swam with the stigrays but he was not allowed even on the boat.

Archived