Are there early and late shows on X Infinity?

waggie

We are sailing Panama canal with Celebrity next September, and have booked 2nd. sitting dinner (8.30). Will we be able to see the evening show before dinner?

Or, would we be better off changing to early dinner?

:confused:

There is a second show every night (with the possible exception of the first evening depending on the time you leave the embarkation port).

The shows for late diners are before dinner each night except for formal nights when they will be after dinner.

(Hi Joanne!)

Lsimon, are you being specific to Infinity ? as we have recently returned from the Equinox late sitting and on a 13 night cruise there were only 3 nights when the show was before dinner. In the main we found this quite annoying as late dinner was at 8.45 (too late) and by the time the show was over, starting at 11.00 and finishing at 12.00, there was nothing else going on around the ship as most people had gone to bed.

Lsimon, are you being specific to Infinity ? as we have recently returned from the Equinox late sitting and on a 13 night cruise there were only 3 nights when the show was before dinner. In the main we found this quite annoying as late dinner was at 8.45 (too late) and by the time the show was over, starting at 11.00 and finishing at 12.00, there was nothing else going on around the ship as most people had gone to bed.

Wow, that is late...we are on Eclipse in January and I'm hoping the shows are before dinner. I wonder if it depends on the ship location...Caribbean or Europe. Who knows...it appears to change from ship to ship. I was recently on Century with Larry and his martini gang...great fun :)

Hey Larry--on our cruise, the formal nights were split down the middle, 1st formal night a late show, then the final one, an early show...surely no rhyme or reason. We were in your neck of the woods this past weekend, cool on Sunday, then sunny and warm on Monday. We really love Chicago, it's a great place to visit!

Happy cruising...Joanne

That's the way they are most of the time. As Joanne pointed out on our Century Med cruise in September the only late show was on one formal night, the other and all the shows on casual nights were before dinner.

While I've occasionally seen a little variation from that schedule I haven't seen much and I've never seen as many after dinner shows as you mention but I guess things must vary a little.

Archived