Your Fleet Locations for Sunday, November 7, 2010!

luvtwotrvl

Sunday.jpg

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Amsterdam – Sherrard Island (Anchorage), Queensland Midnight - 6:00 am

Eurodam – At Sea (from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos)

Maasdam – Roseau, Dominica 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Nieuw Amsterdam – FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 7:00 am - 8:00 pm

Webcam: http://www.mortgagemobile.com/Ft_Lau...a_Web_Cam.html

Noordam – Castries, St. Lucia 8:00 am - 3:00 pm (Service call at Soufries, St. Lucia to pickup ship’s excursion passengers from 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm)

Oosterdam – At Sea (from to Scenic cruising Bahia Magdalena)

Prinsendam – Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey Midnight - 6:00 pm

Rotterdam – CALLAO (LIMA), PERU Midnight – Midnight

Ryndam – TAMPA, FLORIDA 7:00 am - 5:00 pm

Webcam: http://cam01.hillsboroughcounty.org/user/JViewer.html

Statendam – Fuerte Amador, Panama 6:00 pm – Midnight

Veendam – Punta Arenas, Chile 7:00 am - 8:00 pm

Volendam – At Sea (from SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA to Noumea, New Caledonia)

Westerdam – At Sea (from Madeira, Portugal to Fort Lauderdale, Florida

arriving November 12)

Zaandam – SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA 7:00 am - 5:00 pm

Zuiderdam – Willemstad, Curaçao 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

David:

If you ever get to Willemsted, Curacao, you we see why it is always one of my favoirite ports of call. It is good to see the Nieuw Amsterdam in FLL. Unfortuantely I hear they have had some Norwalf virus propblems and so the ship will be sanitized and the boarding time has been pushed back ti 4PM. That will be the start.

David, thanks for another good report. It is now 10:01 in the Central Time Zone and I am about to go to bed. Thanks and have a great day on Sunday.

David:

Thanks for the link. I have now been able to get a look at the m.s. Nieuw Amsterdam as she is parked just behind the Solstice. It is the first look I have gotten at the Nieuw AMSTERDAM. Since she is a sister to the Eurodam, I await with glee for the opportunity to be on her and may I add to serve on her.

Again, thanks for the link.

David:

Thanks for the link. I have now been able to get a look at the m.s. Nieuw Amsterdam as she is parked just behind the Solstice. It is the first look I have gotten at the Nieuw AMSTERDAM. Since she is a sister to the Eurodam, I await with glee for the opportunity to be on her and may I add to serve on her.

Again, thanks for the link.

Since you enjoyed the Eurodam, I am sure you will also enjoy ms Nieuw Amsterdam. I used the webcam to view her too, as I miss her LOL. I wish we could have cameras like these at each port, what a neat feature to be able to control the camera.

I am looking forward to it a lot! This is for a couple of reasons. First of all, it will be like revisiting the Eurodam,which I loved and the first time I cruised on HAL was in November of 1996 and the ship was the old version of the Nieuw AMSTERDAM. WE took it to the Western Caribbean out of New Orleans. We docked just behind the old Enchanted Isle which was later beached in India and cut up into razor blades. I am sure this version of the NIEUW AMSTERDAM is much bigger and much nicer. The old one carried 1210 Passengers. This new version carries a couple more than the Eurodam.

Archived