Menu Question

deecruzer

I am considering a cruise on the Dawn next year to Bermuda. I have read that the main dining room has the same menu every night so that we will need to go to the specialty restaurants more for variety. Is this true and are there a lot of options on the menu in the Main dining room? Thanks for any help.

I am considering a cruise on the Dawn next year to Bermuda. I have read that the main dining room has the same menu every night so that we will need to go to the specialty restaurants more for variety. Is this true and are there a lot of options on the menu in the Main dining room? Thanks for any help.

Let's just say, not quite true. There are 5 or 6 entrees on the menu every day and 3 that change every day. The same with appetizers and soup/salad except not as many daily choices. On our 13 day Dawn repo in 2009 we only ate in specialty restaurants 3 times.

Below is the "everyday" menu, and one of the "changing" menus.

PE

MDR Revised Menu.pdf

FRIDAY Daily.pdf

Here are most of the menus from 2 weeks ago on the Jewel. NCL uses a 14 day rotation with the head chef's making minor alterations to them. This is the first 7 days which is used on 7 day sailings. There is always different items available but at the same time they have items that are available every night.

http://thomaskelly427.com/ncl/MDR_Menus_Oct_Jewel.pdf

If you see Chilled Granny Smith Apple Bisque on the menu get it! You won't be dissapointed. It was the best soup I have ever had!

I was on the Sky and they had 4 new entrees selections every night and then they had the "always available" entrees. They also had new apps, salads, and soups every night. The lunch menu was always different and breakfast was always the same.

Archived