Just for clarification since Final payment is due tomorrow

Sass4

that is correct though you can upgrade if the categories above you come down in price. This is the same whether you booked through a TA or not. This pertains if you booked your cruise after May 17th. If it was before that date then you can get the obc up to 72 hours before sailing for RCCL's rules, don't know your TA's rules.

Thanks Sue!

I just booked last month.

I wonder if...tomorrow I will make final payment. Could I change cruises after that or is their a penalty of any sort?

Once the final payment date has passed you enter the "penalty period" which means that the closer you get to the sailing date, the greater the penalty could be for cancelling your cruise (and that includes changing cruises).

There have been quite a few posts on here about people being able to change sailing dates etc after final payment but it is usually under difficult circumstances and may require someone from the resolutions department getting involved because it is technically not allowed without paying a penalty.

Here is a link to RCI's cancellation policy on their website... http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Depois+de+comprar&faqId=227&faqSubjectId=323&faqType=faq

that is correct though you can upgrade if the categories above you come down in price. This is the same whether you booked through a TA or not. This pertains if you booked your cruise after May 17th. If it was before that date then you can get the obc up to 72 hours before sailing for RCCL's rules, don't know your TA's rules.
Sue, can you still do a paid upgrade after final?

I have a question for you. If I purchased a NC certificate before the May 17th date, would this be grandfathered , or would it depend on the actual booking date?

Archived