Balcony Cabins Under Lido Deck?

EmmaPeel

Anyone have any experience with having a balcony cabin that is under the Lido Deck - mine is actually under the Mermaid Grill (on the Pride)? It also looks like it is overlooking the Atrium as well. Will this room be noisy from the crowds above?

Thanks!

We were on Glory under Lido Grill (aft 8455) in corner room and heard a chair move occasionally while we were enjoying our 75 sq ft deck, but I'd say the wonderful room and super great balcony out weighed that by far. We never heard any noise while we were in the room. You'll love having the deck!! We did!

We also had a cabin directly under the lido deck and loved it. It was great to be able to walk right up to the pool as we spend alot of time up there. We never had a problem with noise from above. We do tend to stay up late into the night ( morning actually) so maybe thats why we never heard anything.

We have also had a 8I and 8H three times on Spirit class ships. 2 of these were forward cabins never had a problem. One was midship and there was one morning we were woken up by sliding deck chairs. Other then that nothing really. I did notice a terrible creaking sound in the ceiling of our cabin on the Pride. Our friends next-door couldn't hear it but it was pretty bad the first few nights.

We had an aft balcony under the Lido Pizzeria/Pool area on the Conquest. The sound of chairs moving sounded like light thunder in our room, but didn't prevent sleep, since it was a sound like nature. However, our balcony had no privacy from the Lido windows above -- always had folks waving at us!

Archived