Roll Call - Wind 5/16/11 - 5/24/11

MadMarine

First time SilverSeas cruisers looking forward to the Rome - Athens cruise on the Wind. We are doing a B2B with the prior Wind voyage originating out of Venice (also posted). Are there others on the board joining us for either of these cruises?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

:)We are looking forward to joining you on the cruise 16May ex Rome, looks like we could have the whole ship to ourselves as no one else has answered the role call, never the less I am sure it will be wonderful.quote=MadMarine;27726163]I thought I would reprise this post to see if any are joining us on this cruise.

:)We are looking forward to joining you on the cruise 16May ex Rome, looks like we could have the whole ship to ourselves as no one else has answered the role call, never the less I am sure it will be wonderful.

Hey, Georgina. Welcome back. It does look like we are going to have the Wind to ourselves. Have you got all of your travel plans in place? I recall from your last post that you've got an extensive trip outside of the cruise.

I'm done with planning at this point. Booked several tours, etc. Really looking forward to joining the Wind.

• 2 weeks later...

Great to hear from you again also. All my planning now finished, I am nearly "Trip Advisored" out! That website has be such a help ... Yes our trip has taken quite a bit of planning as I have done it all myself.

I entered a new Roll Call post today.....to see if anyone else will answer...hope so. I wish we had also booked the b to b as you did...we are now looking at the trip from London to Copenhagen June,2012....like the idea of sailing under London Bridge with "Grand Britania" playing in the background!.

Now going on Olympic to Santorini at 1500 /24th May so we will have plenty of time to make our flight...certainly less stressful now as our other flight was 1150 which would have been a little tight.Hope to meet you onboard, regards

Archived