Port canaveral carnival boarding question

Shocker

Carnival allows one bottle of wine per person to be carried on the ship. I have been on many cruises and some security looks in your carry on and others do not. I then wish I had carried on more than the allowed limit. Anyone who has sailed the Dream lately.

Does security look in all carry ons or do they just run it through the detector? What do you think the chances are of getting 2 bottles of wine or one box of wine through security?

Thanks for your replies.

Carnival allows one bottle of wine per person to be carried on the ship. I have been on many cruises and some security looks in your carry on and others do not. I then wish I had carried on more than the allowed limit. Anyone who has sailed the Dream lately.

Does security look in all carry ons or do they just run it through the detector? What do you think the chances are of getting 2 bottles of wine or one box of wine through security?

Thanks for your replies.

Very good. I had a case on my last cruise packed in bubble wrap in every suitcase and carry on. Remember the bag handlers and security do not work for the lines. It does mean they wont find it but I have never had a problem.

Archived