Paradise Info Please

pscruzinboyz

Hi CC Cruisers....first time posting over here...Don't hate me..:)

Looking to do 2 to 3 weekend cruises out of Long Beach but I see the Paradise is doing a Panama Canel Cruise around Thanksgiving 2011...Does that mean that we are losing this 3 / 4 day ship just like RCL pulled the Monarch a couple of years ago. Will it be replaced if it does not come back? I tried a search on this forum and googled but nothing comes up. If anybody knows and would like to share, I would really appreciate it. And if they are...Is there a reason?

Thanks

Mike

Hi CC Cruisers....first time posting over here...Don't hate me..:)

Looking to do 2 to 3 weekend cruises out of Long Beach but I see the Paradise is doing a Panama Canel Cruise around Thanksgiving 2011...Does that mean that we are losing this 3 / 4 day ship just like RCL pulled the Monarch a couple of years ago. Will it be replaced if it does not come back? I tried a search on this forum and googled but nothing comes up. If anybody knows and would like to share, I would really appreciate it. And if they are...Is there a reason?

Thanks

Mike

I recall reading somewhere-or-other that Inspiration will be taking Paradise's place. Wish I could remember where the heck "somewhere" is though! :rolleyes:

Thanks...when in Jan. 2011 are you going?

We are going at the end of Jan.

Based on your Angels fan sig, the same one as you, evidently! ;) I'm cruising with my husband and a group of friends but only recently did we find out that it's an Angels fan cruise. Way cool. :) I think you'll have a heckuva good time!

Oh and just as an aside, we were sad when the Monarch left LA, as she had been the ship my girlfriends and I always took for our annual girls-only cruise. Then hubby and I decided to try out the Paradise for a weekend cruise this past August and we were very pleasantly surprised, namely because we were aware that this ship has a rep of being quite the party boat/booze cruise only for young folks...not that there's anything wrong with that! :D We just weren't sure if we'd fit in, being in our 50s/60's. We were wrong. Had a great time, so much so that we signed up for the Jan. cruise.

Cheers!

Archived