Internet room on Zaandam

grandmacruise

It is part of the Explorations Cafe area on Upper Promenade deck, port side, along with a very nice bar and the ship's well-stocked library. There are many computer stations and usually a staff member who can be helpful. I usually spend a lot of time in that area.

In addition, the ship also has WiFi in most of the public areas that can be accessed if you have your own laptop, iPhone or other wireless device.

I think there is a substantial charge to access the WiFi no matter where you are on the ship and no matter if you use your own laptop or theirs. I understand that those that have access to the Neptune Lounge can get a lower charge. I may be wrong since things may have changed since my last HOL cruise.

I think there is a substantial charge to access the WiFi no matter where you are on the ship and no matter if you use your own laptop or theirs. I understand that those that have access to the Neptune Lounge can get a lower charge. I may be wrong since things may have changed since my last HOL cruise.

There is not a lower fee or free internet for those who have access to the Neptune Lounge to use the computer there on the ships that do have a computer there.

We pay the same rates as all other passengers.

Be sure to check in at the computer center on embarkation day as there are often special rates on minutes packages. Also, during the cruise there will be notices about discounts on adding minutes or extending your package so watch for them and take advantage.

There is not a lower fee or free internet for those who have access to the Neptune Lounge to use the computer there on the ships that do have a computer there.

We pay the same rates as all other passengers.

I did some reseach on this and the following is a direct (copy and paste) quote what the HAL link says about the Neptune Lounge:

Neptune Lounge: A very special amenity exclusively for guests cruising in a Deluxe Verandah Suite or Penthouse Verandah Suite, the industry-leading Neptune Lounge features a private place to relax, socialize with other suite guests and enjoy the personalized service of a concierge. The fleet-wide lounges provide worktables, large screen television, library, sofas and chairs, refreshments throughout the day and wi-fi for a small charge. One-Touch 24-hour Concierge Service is available when the Neptune Lounge is closed.

I did some reseach on this and the following is a direct (copy and paste) quote what the HAL link says about the Neptune Lounge:

Neptune Lounge: A very special amenity exclusively for guests cruising in a Deluxe Verandah Suite or Penthouse Verandah Suite, the industry-leading Neptune Lounge features a private place to relax, socialize with other suite guests and enjoy the personalized service of a concierge. The fleet-wide lounges provide worktables, large screen television, library, sofas and chairs, refreshments throughout the day and wi-fi for a small charge. One-Touch 24-hour Concierge Service is available when the Neptune Lounge is closed.

That doesn't mean that Suite Pax pay lower rates for internet.

Archived