Herod Tours EMail Address Update

OllieMom

Hi, For any of you trying to reach Herod via his hotmail email address, please note that the address is no longer available. I spoke with him today to make tour reservations. He asked that I make cruise critic members aware of the fact that his hotmail address has been hijacked by a hacker so it has been shut down.

If you need to contact him, please use his new address: **********@gmail.com.

Being new to this board, it appears that email links are not permitted? To circumvent the address, it is ********** fill in the rest for his gmail address. So much for my good deed.

Go to St Lucia and spend your dollars to help them recover!

from his email - herod tours at gmail . com we need 10 more people for Thursday March

3rd...the best excursion if you don't want to do the curvy/ deep drop roads !!!

We went the Victory this past Feb. loved it so much I rebooked again for Feb 27, 2011 !!

St Lucia experienced a bad hurricane last month and it's a little beat up. We decided to stay on the water that day and are going on Herods Island Splendor snorkle & sail. Anyone who is interested here is a synopsis of what's included. http://www.herodsislandtours.com/isl...or_cruise.html

The price is great compared to ship prices. You will have to bring snacks/sandwiches though...

We did a land tour with Serenity the last time and it was wonderful but the ride was very intense...

Archived