Triumph balcony vs ocean suite??

msunrullieone

I got the upsell call to switch from an aft balcony room to an ocean suite for $125 more. We're not in a way back aft balcony, but in the aft part of the ship, so aft enough! I'll be cruising with my DH and my DS, age 13.

I'm thinking the extra room would be a plus for all of us, as it gets to be a bit claustrophobic for a week. But...I love the aft balcony.

Please tell me about the ocean suites on the Triumph. (I searched and found a few pictures, but am having a hrd time visualizing the space.) Thanks

Unless you have an aft wrap, I would go for the upgrade. If you know the cabin #, you can google Triumph 1234 (just an example of cabin #) and find pics and info on it. Since there are 3 of you, I think it would be worth the $125 for more space and the dressing area. And you'll have a little bigger balcony, too.

For only $125 extra I would definitely change. We just got off this weekend and had an aft balcony. Loved the extra balcony space. I don't think I would have liked a regular sized balcony.

On check-out day we walked around and looked in a couple of the vacant suites. It would definitely be worth it for you for only the money.

Archived