Liberty of the Seas - Crib or Play Pen

Kekepania

Heading out in 21 days (but really who is counting) and just wondering what RCI offers on Liberty of the Seas for a toddler to sleep in.

We would like to bring a sheet (for the bottom) but wasn't sure if it was a crib or play pen that they offer? Also we are staying in a balcony room; does anyone have any pictures so we could see the layout of the room and how much space the crib/playpen will take up.

Thanks

Heading out in 21 days (but really who is counting) and just wondering what RCI offers on Liberty of the Seas for a toddler to sleep in.

We would like to bring a sheet (for the bottom) but wasn't sure if it was a crib or play pen that they offer? Also we are staying in a balcony room; does anyone have any pictures so we could see the layout of the room and how much space the crib/playpen will take up.

Thanks

You will have plenty of space in your balcony room. I always remove the little table and put it in the closet. This provides more space and kept my little one from bumping into it. You will be given a pack in play, kind of a smaller version. One other idea you can do, is not use the pack n play and turn the couch around facing the wall. Have your room steward make it into a bed and you should be fine.

According to the rollcall, it looks like we'll have quite a few little ones in this age group on this sailing (my niece will be 16 mo -- we'll be on the second leg of your B2B). I need to remind my sister-in-law about extra sheets.

Rollcall ??? I'm new here so don't know much about it. Is this a link to see who will be travelling on certain leg.

Yes, every individual cruise has a thread here for people to get to know each other before they get on the ship.

Here's the first half of your cruise http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1086682

and here's the second

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1104406

Archived