Anyone just back from the Valor or Legend?

karrie

Hi, Friends were on the Valor last week and they said they docked in Playa mia instead of Cozumel. Anyone know why? We are going on the Legend in 2 weeks which has the same itinerary and am wondering if they are changing for some reason.Thanks.

Karrie

The Legend will actually dock at "Puerta Maya" which is the carnival pier in Cozumel, its not that far from downtown cozumel - cab ride was 7 bucks for 3 people to downtown. Theres a big shopping area around the pier also. Playa Mia is actually a beach area http://www.playamiacozumel.com. I was on the Legend for the 10/31 to 11/7 sailing and docked at Puerta Maya. Hope that answers your question :)

Just got off the Legend yesterday, but it changed itineraries (due to the hurricane?) and we teamed up with the Valor all week, same ports. We were moored so close to the Valor in Cozumel we could watch thier movie from our Lido deck(don't tell Carnival, they'll probably bill me). In two weeks it may be back to the regular port order, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, Roatan. On our cruise we switched the order of ports 2 and 4.:)

Oh I don't care how they do our ports! I just hope we make them all! We sail in less than 4 weeks on the Valor. Our order on the Valor is supposed to be Grand Caymen, Roatan, Belize, and then Cozumel. I hope that it is in order though since we have reservations for all of our ports for tours!

Oh I don't care how they do our ports! I just hope we make them all! We sail in less than 4 weeks on the Valor. Our order on the Valor is supposed to be Grand Caymen, Roatan, Belize, and then Cozumel. I hope that it is in order though since we have reservations for all of our ports for tours!

We just got off the Legend and it was a surprise when they flipped the order of the ports and changed Cozumel and Roatan. If you have Carnival excursions, you're set. We had independent excursions and I was most concerned about being able to change Nachi Cocom (since they only let 100 people per day in). Went to the internet cafe and shot out a couple of emails to Nachi and to Victor Bodden to ask for the switch. Went back a few hours later and had confirmation from both that we were changed. Just bring the email addy's with you so you can contact your tours if anything should happen:)

Was kind of fun having the Valor with us all week...especially beautiful being able to watch another ship sailing with you at nite!

Archived