Just off the Eurodam - is this really what I should expect?

GeronimoAz

Must have been a different Eurodam than the one we were on last week. I guess what they say about the existence of a parrallel universe is true.

We did Pinnacle and Tammarand, Lido and MDR, and found all to be fine. Lido was busy but we always found an inside table and could locate someone to get silverware if required. As you wish dining went well with no wait over about 5 minutes. The weather sucked a few days but it seemed to me the announcements on cancelled tours was as timely as could be done under the circumstances. It seemed to me as if they were holding out until the last possible minute to see if the tours could be made. I would expect that.

It is all about expectations and this being cruise #7 for me it was everything I expected. There is good and less than good in everday life. Cruising is no different. You just need to know what those things are and if they really bug you, avoid them if possible.

Jack

We were on the Eurodam in May and found the food to be fine. I was worried when my parents took their first cruise ever that they would be disappointed with the food. They were on the Ryndam in Alaska and thought the food was fabulous. It surprised me because my father is Belgian, travelled extensively his entire life and my mother is a fabulous cook.:)

Diane

We sailed on the Eurodam twice: February 2009 and February 2010. Both times the food and service was very good. Pinnacle dinners were excellent, MDR food was good and the only disappointment was Tamarind that for me did not live up to expectations.

Opinions differ and ships may have "off "weeks, but I won't hesitate sailing on another DAM ship.

I agree with the OP on one aspect of his rant.

A trifle judgemental aren't we? I see no evidence of ranting...just questioning & a personal assessment which is allowed & encouraged on CC..and is useful to many CCers..

Curious why u see fit to be a bit critical & unwelcoming but JMO..

Poor choice of words, Mea Culpa! Also, my post should have sail IMHO as well.

Archived