want to hear from the 11/5 Dawn cruisers!!!

tiff123

How was it? How was the weather? I'm on the next southern Caribbean cruise...

Great cruise.Weather wasn't perfect until we got to Antigua. Entertainment was very good.Thought the food ranged from good to excellent. Taste of India was on Thursday night. Excellent.Chocolate buffet was on Friday night from 7:30-10:30.We went shortly after 8 and no lineups. Cruise director is Karen Mayberry,thought she was very good.Going back to Miami on Friday and Saturday the ship did alot of rocking due to "long swell" caused by storms to the north.Alot of people were bothered by it.On Friday massages were $79.Crew were very friendly and we always got great service.If you have any specific questions I'll try to answer them.You'll have a great time,wish I was going back.

Great cruise.Weather wasn't perfect until we got to Antigua. Entertainment was very good.Thought the food ranged from good to excellent. Taste of India was on Thursday night. Excellent.Chocolate buffet was on Friday night from 7:30-10:30.We went shortly after 8 and no lineups. Cruise director is Karen Mayberry,thought she was very good.Going back to Miami on Friday and Saturday the ship did alot of rocking due to "long swell" caused by storms to the north.Alot of people were bothered by it.On Friday massages were $79.Crew were very friendly and we always got great service.If you have any specific questions I'll try to answer them.You'll have a great time,wish I was going back.

Little worried about the weather.... forecasted rain for each and every port... :( I was hoping for beaches and snorkeling and sunshine. And I'm not excited about too much ship rocking as would like to go dancing. So I am hoping, hoping, hoping the weather changes....

We had a great cruise. The rocking and rolling wasn’t bad at all, and we were on deck 11. We even ate at the MDR on the stern some nights.

I wouldn’t be too worried about the weather. This is their rainy season and it rains a little most days. It should be sunny most of the time.

Enjoyed the 2 for 1 drink specials at poolside most days.

Also at Gatbys there were 2 for 1 martinis in the early evening. Then later, 2 for 1 martinis in the star bar. You can also order the colossal shrimp cocktails in the Star bar.

The White Hot dance party lasted about 10 minutes.

We usually eat at the specialty restaurants. On this cruise we only ate their 3 times. The food at the MDR was very good.

We had a great cruise. The rocking and rolling wasn’t bad at all, and we were on deck 11. We even ate at the MDR on the stern some nights.

I wouldn’t be too worried about the weather. This is their rainy season and it rains a little most days. It should be sunny most of the time.

Enjoyed the 2 for 1 drink specials at poolside most days.

Also at Gatbys there were 2 for 1 martinis in the early evening. Then later, 2 for 1 martinis in the star bar. You can also order the colossal shrimp cocktails in the Star bar.

The White Hot dance party lasted about 10 minutes.

We usually eat at the specialty restaurants. On this cruise we only ate their 3 times. The food at the MDR was very good.

mmmmm thanks for the shrimp cocktail in the Star Bar tip!!! ;)

Why did the White Hot dance party only last 10 minutes??

They are forecasting 50-60% rain at each of the ports for us next week. I am hoping that doesn't happen or if it does it is an afternoon thunderstorm or something... :D

mmmmm thanks for the shrimp cocktail in the Star Bar tip!!! ;)

Why did the White Hot dance party only last 10 minutes??

They are forecasting 50-60% rain at each of the ports for us next week. I am hoping that doesn't happen or if it does it is an afternoon thunderstorm or something... :D

After the NCL dancers left, the party just kind of fizzled.

By the way, the staff at the Satr bar are great:D

Archived