Live From the Miracle - St Kitts Cancelled

Relayer

Just left St Lucia on the Miracle. Had a great time at Anse Chastenet. Captain just announced a re-schedule to Antigua in place of St Kitts due to Celebrity guests being robbed in the Brimstone Hill area. Apparently they were part on an organized excursion. No details given.

Dissapointed that we won't be spending the day at Cockleshell Beach with Wilbur and friends. Need quick help on a beach suggestion in Antgua. If I remember correctly it is the Isand of 365 beaches. We just need one great one!

Cruise is great and the Mircale is wonderful.

Just left St Lucia on the Miracle. Had a great time at Anse Chastenet. Captain just announced a re-schedule to Antigua in place of St Kitts due to Celebrity guests being robbed in the Brimstone Hill area. Apparently they were part on an organized excursion. No details given.

Dissapointed that we won't be spending the day at Cockleshell Beach with Wilbur and friends. Need quick help on a beach suggestion in Antgua. If I remember correctly it is the Isand of 365 beaches. We just need one great one!

Cruise is great and the Mircale is wonderful.

Sorry about St. Kitts. Antigua is nice too though. We went to Jolly Beach last year and I think everyone enjoyed it. Good luck.

Glad you are enjoying your cruise. Read about what happened at St. Kitts, and Carnival probably made the right call by avoiding it for now.

We are sailing on the Miracle in a few weeks and have one concern. We read about the lack of live entertainment, and in particular, the lack of a calypso band or duo by the pool. Is it true that they actually replaced the calypso band or duo with a one person musician? If so, is it possible to find out when this will be replaced by a real band or if not duo, as it is generating a lot of complaints and I hope that if it is true, it will not be the case for long.

Enjoy the rest of your cruise. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back.

Archived